PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR CA STUDENTS
1. Payment for fees can be made at:
- ICAG House at Okponglo - East Legon, Accra;
- Kumasi in the Nyarko Plaza building near Ahodwo roundabout;
- Cape Coast Office at the Cape Coast Polytechnic in the Admin Block, or
into the following banks:
a) Barclays Bank, Account No. 0000002149286, High Street Branch,
b) Ghana Commercial Bank, Account No. 1011130022905, High Street Branch.
The form should be accompanied with a pay-in-slip as evidence of payment:
- Registration fees - GHȼ100.00 and
- Annual subscription is GHȼ100.00.
Account name: The Institute of Chartered Accountants - Ghana.
2. BANK PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Please provide the following information to the bank when making payment to the Institute of Chartered Accountants - Ghana (ICAG):
- Name in full;
- Student Registration Number (SRN) if a student;
- Membership Registration Number (MRN) if a member;
- Purpose of payment should be stated on the pay-in-slip.
3. STUDENT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Original & photocopy of Birth certificate or any form of birth identity;
- 3 passport size photographs;
- Original & photocopy of Educational certificates and transcripts where applicable;
- Certified true photocopies should be attached if not coming in person.
Original documents would be returned to you after vetting.