NOTICE TO EXAMINATION CANDIDATES - AUTHORITY TO SIT IS NOW ACCESSED ONLINE
This year, the Institute is making efforts to streamline the examination process. In that vein, from the May examination onwards, students would be required to access their AUTHORITY TO SIT online.
As you are aware, eligible examination candidates may write their examinations at any ONE of the following examination centres:
- Cape Coast
- New York
AUTHORITY TO SIT ACCESS PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to access Authority to Sit for May 2011 Exams
- Click on the Examination tab on the main menu of the homepage.
- Select Examination Centres on the sub-menu.
- Check if the examination centre you have chosen is listed.
- On the right hand side of the same screen is a login in form.
- Enter examscenter as username and examscenter as password. (Please note the spelling of center)
- Click on Authority to Sit.
- Follow the instructions on the page to obtain an outline of your Authority to Sit.
- Wait for your Authority to Sit to load.
- Check if all the papers you wish to write are correctly stated.
- Simultaneous press ctrl and p to pop-up the print screen.
- Click print to print a copy.
- Click logout to complete the process.