As part of the Institute’s continuing efforts to create the necessary platform for its members and other Ghanaian professionals in accounting and finance to update and sharpen their skills, the Institute is organising a three-day workshop for its members, students and the general public in Accra on the theme FINANCIAL MODELLING.
This workshop is meant particularly for accounting and finance professionals in the financial institutions, commercial and industrial entities.
At the end of the programme, participants are expected to have more than working knowledge in the following:
- Relevant Excel Functions Application in Business and Finance
- Pivot Tables and Charts for Historical Data Analysis
- Data Tables for Sensitivity Analysis
- Analysis of Multiple Variables in Decision-making
- Breakeven Analysis
- Product Mix Planning
- Target Profit Determination
- Limited Resource Allocation to Multiple Projects – (Linear Programming)
Target Group: Chief Accountants, Directors of Finance, Financial Controllers, Finance Managers, Auditors, Treasurers and Fund Managers, General Managers, etc.
- Venue: Miklin Hotel, East Legon
- Date: 31st July – 2nd August, 2012 [3 days]
- Fee: GH¢500 per participant
- Time: 9:00 a.m. each day
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Chief Executive
The Institute of Chartered Accountants-Ghana
P.O. Box GP 4268, Accra
Tel: 0544336701/2 – 0277801422/3/4