- Click on Authority to Sit on bottom right
- Enter Student Number
- Follow the instructions on the page to obtain an outline of your Authority to Sit.
- Wait for your Authority to Sit to load.
- Check if all the papers you wish to write are correctly stated.
- Simultaneous press ctrl and p to pop-up the print screen.
- Click print to print a copy.
- Click logout to complete the process.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana)
Instruction to Access Authority to Sit Note
2017 ACCOUNTANTS’ CONFERENCE
| Date: 31st May-1st June, 2017 | Venue: G.M. Afeti Auditorium, Ho Technical University |
Theme: Transformation of Ghana’s economy @ 60
- The state of the Ghanaian economy @ 60: Opportunities for investment, an outlook on inflation, interest & exchange rates
- The Accountant’s role in Ghana’s economic transformation
- Research, development and economic sustainability in transforming Ghana’s economy in the next decade
- Curbing corruption and creating fiscal space
| Conference fee per participant: GH¢600 |
For further enquiries, sponsorship and registration, please contact: John Hansen (0208920373)
Member Services Quarterly Journal 2016
- January - March: Theme: Ensuring Business Ethics at the Workplace: The Role of the Professional Accountant
- April - June: Theme: Creating an Optimized Environment for Audit Quality: The role of the Accountant
- July - September: Theme: Natural Capital and the Accountancy Profession: Applying traditional skills to new thinking and practice
- October - December: Theme: Evaluation and Improving the Internal Control in Organisations - The Role of the Accountant
Notice of Emergency General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that an EMERGENCY GENERAL MEETING of the members of the Institute will be held at the Moevenpick Ambassador Hotel, Accra on Friday, 7th April, 2017 at 9.00 a.m.
- To receive and consider the report of Council and the Financial Statements of the Institute for the year ended 31st December, 2015.
- To consider appointment of Auditor for the Institute.
- To authorize Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditor.
- To receive an update of the investigative report.
Dated: Thursday 24th March, 2017
ALL MEMBERS ARE ENTREATED TO ATTEND THE EMERGENCY GENERAL MEETING.
By Order of the Council